Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thing 14

Like I mentioned in the last post, I used del.icio.us under it's old name, way back in 2005. My account is still valid (bfuller181), so I was interesting to get a glimps of websites I followed 4 years ago that I haven't looked at since.

In my brief reacquiantance with the service, I'm still not convinced. I think it could be useful for a group environment like a classroom, but I'm not about to upend the way I bookmark sites for personal use.

I think the technology is amazing, but it's one of those services that I find myself just not caring that much about how someone else tagged a certain site. I'm sure it's just one of those things that's difficult to adjust to because I'm set in my ways.

1 comment:

  1. It took me a long time to get to Delicious. Now, I can't imagine not having it available.

    It was recently rated as a top educational tool in the UK.

    ReplyDelete